Privacy & cookie statement
The Brunmontagne website processes sensitive data or personal data. Brunmontagne considers careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us.
In our processing, we comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement;
- we limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
- we first ask for your explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require the same from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to provide your personal data for inspection, correction or deletion at your request.
- Brunmontagne is responsible for data processing. In this privacy and cookie statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read them carefully.
This privacy statement was last amended on November 4, 2020.
Use of personal data
By using our service, you leave certain data with us. That can be personal data. We only store and use the personal data that are provided directly by you, in the context of the service you have requested, or of which it is clear that they are provided to us for processing.
We use the following data for the purposes stated in this privacy statement:
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Payment details, including the IBAN accountnumber
- number (masked) IP address
Purposes of processing
We only process the above-mentioned personal data if and insofar as this is necessary in the context of:
- The execution and processing of orders.
- Responding and handling contact requests.
- Analyzing statistics and optimizing the website.
- Showing relevant content and advertisements that are tailored to your interests.
Register account for order
You can create an account so that you can place orders at Brunmontagne. After registration, we will store the e-mail you entered in combination with the personal data provided. We keep this information so that you don't have to re-enter it every time, and so that we can provide you with an overview of your transaction history.
We will not provide your e-mail and the associated data to other third parties, unless this is necessary in the context of the execution of the agreement that you conclude or if this is required by law. In case of suspected fraud or misuse of our website, we may hand over personal data to the competent authorities.
If you fill in a contact form on the website, or send us an e-mail, the data you send us will be kept for as long as the nature of the form or the content of your e-mail require for a complete answer and handling thereof.
Provision to third parties
We cannot provide your personal data to third parties who will use the information for their own purposes. We do use third parties to provide our services, such as Prismic, Google, Smartflow and Facebook. We always make agreements with these third parties in accordance with the division of roles between parties, as specified in Article 26 (for controllers with Brunmontagne) and Article 28 GDPR (for processors on behalf of Brunmontagne).
Cookies, (script) tags and pixels
We use these technologies to process certain usage data, including:
- HTTP header information, from which, among other things, your web browser type, device, operating system and screen resolution can be derived. It may also include information about the country of origin, language settings and the origin URL.
- Identifiers regarding your device, browser or network, such as your (anonymized) IP address, advertising, device or cookie ID.
- Interactions with our website. This includes page views, click, touch, scrolling instructions and your (aborted) purchases via our websites.
We process user data for the following purposes and principles:
- Analytical: We use Google Analytics and Smartlook. These technologies allow us to analyze the use of our website based on (anonymous) statistics and heatmaps. The aggregate usage data does not contain any directly identifiable information such as a name, but is simply associated with an insignificant pseudonym similar to something like "fa323423423423423". The use of both third parties is essential for the provision of our digital services. The basis for this processing is the legitimate interest.
- Marketing and personalization: With your permission, we also use Facebook to (not) show you personalized advertisements and to analyze and optimize our marketing campaigns. In order to approach you as best as possible, we also use Facebook Advanced Matching. For this we share an encrypted (read: not readable) e-mail address and/or telephone number with Facebook. In this way, Facebook can recognize you as a user even more easily and we can show you advertisements.
We take security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to, destruction and mutation of personal data. Among other things, we use the latest form of HTTPS encryption, which means that the connection between your browser and our server is strictly confidential.
This privacy statement does not apply to websites and services of third parties that are connected to this website by means of links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
periods We do not store your personal data longer than necessary for the purpose, taking into account legal periods arising from, among other things, tax legislation.
Changes to this privacy statement
We will of course be happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy law, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against the processing of personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.